Firewalking Instructors Training (FIT) and Mindset Metaphors is bringing their training course to International Peace Initiatives’ Tiriji Eco Center April 21-24, 2017.
With the certificate from the FIT you will have all the skills needed to generate additional income while helping people at the same time. Whether you are a speaker, a corporate trainer, a life coach or an individual that wants to get to the next level, this course is one you simply cannot afford to miss. This in-depth program will teach you everything you need to know to enhance your current career and improve your life in all areas.
What you take away:
* Overcoming Obstacles and Barriers
* Advanced Goal Setting, Attain any Goal
* Eliminating Limiting Beliefs
* Breaking through Fear, A Fearless Focus
* The Power of Attentive Awareness and Excellence
* Flexibility in the Stream of Life
* Listening to the Voice of Nature and Accepting Yourself
This FIT is a unique collaboration between Rolf and Owsa Beckman of Eight Directions (Sweden), Dr. Karambu Ringera, Founding Director of International Peace Initiatives (Kenya) and Lottie Moore of Mindset Metaphors (Great Britain).
Some of the skills and tools you will master include:
* Firewalking in any kind of situation, weather, outdoors or indoors
* Walking on Broken Glass (barefoot)
* Board Breaking with Bare Hands
* Brick Breaking with Bare Hands
* Steel Bar Bending with your Throat
Improve yourself and help others at the same time. Each Full-Paying delegate not only pays for their seat in the class, but also helps fund one of the aspiring leaders of Africa already coached in their development by IPI. Additionally, all profits for this event will go to support IPI’s Kithoka Amani Children’s Home.
Get a new career and better life in this four-day intensive training and help somebody else to do the same. Participant after participant reports major breakthrough in all areas of their life after taking this course. After the training is completed you will receive a diploma as a certified Firewalking Instructor.
Cost: 1900€, $2,200 USD – Transportation to and from the Nairobi airport is included in price.
Deposit: 500€ or $550 USD (nonrefundable)
Room and board is available at IPI’s Tiriji Eco Center in Meru, Kenya; $150 USD paid in cash is due upon arrival.
Space is limited. Additional information and registration is available on the FIT website: www.firewalking.eu